Fields of Consciousness X
FIELDS OF CONSCIOUSNESS X
PART 10: RECOGNIZING NADI NERVE PATHWAYS FOR RENEWAL AND LIBERATION
FOC X offers some healing crossroads between the present and the past. We once again look at how trauma is stored in the body and how it may be activated with current experiences, like a PTSD reflex.
This class includes some review of past material and discussion of new applications. We continue to learn how to recognize and release stress patterns. As it is said, "the truth will set you free." While it may not feel wonderful initially, the truth ultimately offers liberation. And so it is.
These are some of the offerings:
- Revisiting the Enteric Nervous System (again)
- Exploring the Connection between Central and Enteric Nervous Systems
- Recognizing and Releasing Stress Patterns
- Releasing PTSD through Nadi-Nerve Pathways
- Exploring the Liver
- Reviewing Some Key Peripheral Nerves
- Releasing Head & Neck Tension
- Utilizing Energetic Biochemistry
- Reviewing Some Key Treatment Protocols
Prerequisites: Class open to students who have taken the FOC IX.